SRM Medical College Admissions 2018
SRM Medical College Mbbs Admissions will commence after NEET UG 2018 For Fees Structure and Admission Procedure Call 9030556009
SRM Medical College PG Admissions (MD, MS) will commence after NEET PG 2018 For Fees Structure and Admission Procedure Call 9030556009
SRM Medical College admission procedure, tuition fee, direct admission procedure, admission procedure under management quota / NRI quota, courses offer, different campus environment, scholarship.
Srm Medical College Admissions 2018
MBBS, MD, MS & DM Courses: The UG course is MBBS. The PG courses are in MD, MS and DM. All of these UG / PG Courses are recognized by Medical Council of India.
Srm Medical College Mbbs Admissions 2018
- M.B.B.S – 150 Seats
- B.D.S (Dental)- 100 Seats
Super Specialty Programs:
- DM – Cardiology – 1 Seat
- DM – Nephrology – 1 Seat
- DM – Neurology – 1 Seat
- Ch – Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery – 1 Seat
- Ch – Neuro Surgery – 1 Seat
- Ch – Paediatric Surgery – 1 Seat
- Ch – Plastic Surgery – 1 Seat
- Ch – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery – 1 Seat
SRM Medical College MBBS Fee Structure – Contact US
Srm Medical College PG Admissions 2018
PG Degree Courses:
- MD – Anaesthesiology – 5 seats
- MD – Bio-Chemistry – 2 Seats
- MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy – 2 Seats
- MD – General Medicine – 6 Seats
- MD – Microbiology – 3 Seats
- MD – Paediatrics – 2 Seats
- MD – Pathology – 2 Seats
- MD – Pharmacology – 2 Seats
- MD – Physiology – 4 Seats
- MD – Psychiatry – 2 Seats
- MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology – 3 Seats
- MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine – 4 Seats
- MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine – 2 Seats
- MD/MS – Anatomy – 4 Seats
- MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology (OBG) – 3 Seats
- MD/MS – Ophthalmology – 2 Seats
- Ms – ENT – 2 Seats
- MS – General Surgery – 6 Seats
- MS – Orthopaedics – 2 Seats
Eligibility criteria for Medical/ Health Sciences Courses:
M.B.B.S and B.D.S: The applicants should have qualified HSC with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group.
BOT, B.D.S, B.Optom, BPT, BASLP, B.Pharm, and B. Sc Nursing: The applicants should have cleared HSC or 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) group with minimum of 60% marks.
B.M.R.S: The applicants should be a degree holder from the recognized institute or university.
For P.G courses applicants should have a certifies Under Graduate degree in Medical sciences.
SRM College Chennai For details regarding Direct Management Admissions, Fee structure, and more. Contact Us
SRM Medical College Location
Srm Medical College Admissions 2017 MBBS MD MS Fees Structure Call
We provide career counseling, admission guidance and direct admission in all Chennai university admissions in any branch, especially we provide the most appropriate guidance regarding very best private unaided Medical, Engineering, BDS, Architecture colleges in recognized universities.
Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate. For admission procedure & fee structure contact us asap.
All bookings are based on first come first serve basis and Lowest capitation assured.
Leave your questions related to admission procedure, application, eligibility, infrastructure, cut off in comment section we will get back to you as soon as possible.