B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, VIT University - Vellore Institute of Technology
The program educational objectives of the BTech program in Computer Science and Engineering are:
- Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry’s technological problems.
- Graduates will be engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development, technology deployment, or engineering system implementation in industry.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in engineering or management.
- Graduates will pursue career paths in teaching or research.
NAAC ‘A’ Grade
INR 7.80 Lakh
INR 29.07 Lakh
2 Hours 30 Minutes
Vellore Institute of Technology
|Qualification||Minimum Eligibility to Apply||Additional Details|
|12th||50%||Mandatory Subjects : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology
Aggregate calculated is for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology put togetherFor North Eastern State includes (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura) candidates need to secure 50% marks.
Age: Minimum 17 years
Showing placement details for B.E. / B.Tech programs of VIT University – Vellore Institute of Technology for 2017 batch.